OK, before I go any further, I’ll warn you that this is really good, easy to make, and it is totally addictive so you’ll want to eat loads of it! A white chocolate cheesecake recipe that’s simply irresistible.
It’s a recipe from my aunt, and I am totally loving it. It’s a white chocolate cheesecake, and given that chocolate and cheesecake are two of my family’s very favourite things, it’s popular here! I suspect it would go down well in many households, so I thought I’d share the recipe for you, so you can indulge, too…
100g Philadelphia soft cheese
100g white chocolate buttons
120g double cream
30g caster sugar
Half a pack of digestive/ginger biscuits
– Crumble up the biscuits and mix them with enough melted butter so that it’s a sticky consistency. This will then form the base, so use it to line a 7″ round cake tin and then pop it in the fridge to set.
– Melt the chocolate buttons and then leave them to cool a little.
– While they’re cooling, whip the double cream into soft peaks.
– Whip the cheese together with the caster sugar.
– Fold all of the creamed ingredients together thoroughly, and then add into the tin atop the crumbled biscuits.
– Refrigerate (This one also freezes really well, too, so it’s easy to make a couple at a time…always need one in the freezer for those emergency cake-craving days)
It’s best to let it stand at room temperature for around 20 minutes before serving. And then enjoy!
So, so simple. Would this one be popular in your house, too?