Proud to be home of #BringBackPaper!
I love all things papery – stationery, books, cards, gift wrap, snail mail, and so much more – and though I’m not eschewing technology, I would like to see more pretty paper circulating. You can read more about it all here, in my original #BringBackPaper post.
So what’s it all about then?
Well, it’s a place for every papery fan to converge!
– Every Wednesday on the blog is #BringBackPaper day, where I’ll share stationery, paper crafts, snail mail, books, feature guest posts from any paper fans out there, showcase papery businesses, host giveaways, and more. To get involved yourself, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Instagram is the place to be for book and stationery competitions and give-aways, so I’m happy to hear from brands, businesses and publishers that would like to feature there, and papery fans should keep an eye on the hash tag. I often share new reads, stationery and more on my Instagram feed so do drop by.
– There are regular papery swaps. I run book swaps, stationery swaps, one-off happy mail partnerings and pen pal sign ups throughout the year, so do follow me on social media or via email to ensure you don’t miss out on those (links are in my sidebar!)
– Check out #bringbackpaper on YouTube. Uploads could be anything from what I’ve been reading and enjoying through to rifling through my washi tape stash. I always welcome any requests so if there’s anything you’d like me talking about, sharing and showing, let me know and I’ll cover it soon for you.
– Come join the new Bring Back Paper Club Facebook Group!
September 2018! There’s a Book Swap on!
Exciting News!!! I am working on developing a Bring Back Paper Club Gift Box, so do pop and check that out and let me know what you think!
I want to get more paper enjoyed, more letter writing taking place, more happy post being sent, more books shared around, more news on beautiful products, and simply more indulgence in pretty papery goods! Please come join my papery quest and share with other like-minded people!