Proud to be home of #BringBackPaper!
I love all things papery – stationery, books, cards, gift wrap, snail mail, and so much more – and though I’m not eschewing technology, I would like to see more pretty paper circulating. You can read more about it all here, in my original #BringBackPaper post.
So what’s it all about then?
Well, it’s a place for every papery fan to converge!
– Every Wednesday on the blog is #BringBackPaper day, where I’ll share stationery, paper crafts, snail mail, books, feature guest posts from any paper fans out there, showcase papery businesses, host giveaways, and more. To get involved yourself, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Use the hash tag #BringBackPaper on Twitter and Instagram for any shares of old or new pretty stationery, book buys or involvement in the activities. On Instagram I will regram my favourite #Bringbackpaper snap of the week.
– Instagram is the place to be for book and stationery competitions and give-aways, so I’m happy to hear from brands, businesses and publishers that would like to feature there, and papery fans should keep an eye on the hash tag.
– Look out for my Instagram photo a day challenges throughout the year, always fun to do!
– There are regular papery swaps. I run book swaps, stationery swaps and one-off happy mail partnerings throughout the year, so do follow me on social media or via Bloglovin or email to ensure you don’t miss out on those (all links are in my sidebar!)
– Check out #bringbackpaper on YouTube. Every Wednesday sees a new papery upload, which could be anything from what I’ve been reading and enjoying through to rifling through my washi tape stash. I always welcome any requests so if there’s anything you’d like me talking about, sharing and showing, let me know and I’ll cover it soon for you.
September 2017! We have a pen pal sign up running!
I want to get more paper enjoyed, more letter writing taking place, more happy post being sent, more books shared around, more news on beautiful products, and simply more indulgence in pretty papery goods! Please come join my papery quest and share with other like-minded people!